Note: The hydraulic Cutter Suction Dredger operation manual prepared this time is mainly designed and manufactured by the company (Weifang Leader Dredger CO., LTD):
LD1200/LD4500/LD5500 cutter suction dredger,
In the preparation of dredger safety operation procedures, considering the combination of highly automated dredgers and old-fashioned dredgers, for major differences in safe operation, it is necessary to operate the main parameters of the ship, the main engine, and the auxiliary The performance of the machine and other equipment shall be implemented with reference to the instruction manual of each ship.
1, General Rules
1. Workers entering the dredger operation site must wear life jackets and personal labor protection articles as required. Two or more people are required to work in the pipeline.
2. The whole ship's fire, life-saving equipment, anti-collision and other safety facilities shall be guaranteed to be complete, applicable and designated to be responsible for management and protection, and shall not be used for other purposes.
Construction water safety protection measures shall be formulated, issued and implemented in consultation with relevant local authorities.
3. The working bar of the construction work vessel should be complete with the working poles, the walking platform and the surrounding platform. The walking springboard should be erected firmly and should have anti-slip strips.
4. When dredgers and ancillary vessels are towed, anchored and constructed in navigation channels, docks and harbors, signals shall be set and displayed as required and assigned to duty. Night construction must be accompanied by lighting.
5. The crew should be familiar with the construction organization design of the project. Learn about local hydrology, meteorology, geological features, and construction waters. Look at the mud dumps, water sources and water withdrawal facilities.
The project department shall organize and formulate control measures such as construction plan, construction quality, environment, occupational health and safety, and carry out technical disclosure.
6. When the construction vessel is transferred, it shall be carried out by a special person to formulate the transfer route, the towing method, the division of the staff position and the formation of the vessel, and execute it after approval by the superior.
7. The operation of the construction vessel, the mooring, stop production and sheltering of the ship shall be carried out in accordance with the technical standards in the current Technical Specifications for Dredging Engineering.
8. The crew must be trained and studied, familiar with the ship's safe operating procedures and the operating instructions of each machine.
2, The Deck Work Part
1. Check whether the connection of water and land drain pipes is reliable, reasonable and firm, and whether the use of mud dumps is reasonable and reliable.
2. Check the tightening of all parts of the ship, and the mechanics and components are flexible and reliable. Comprehensive lubrication of the mechanical operating parts should be checked and implemented before construction.
3. Check if the joysticks on the console are in the “Neutral” position and whether the button is in the stop position.
4. Check if the hydraulic winch speed switch is in the “lowest speed” position.
5. After checking the construction water area, checking the construction water depth and the ship draft, and checking the excavation sections are normal, the construction signal is issued.
3, The Deck Work Part
1. Check whether the connection of each accessory of the diesel engine is reliable, whether the bolt is fastened, and whether the moving parts are flexible. There should be no special heavy feeling for each diesel engine car.
2. Check if the cooling system has been filled with water and whether there is water leakage in each water pipe joint.
3. Check the oil level of each diesel engine, the oil level of the mud pump drive gear box, the oil level of the diesel tank and the hydraulic tank, and record and record.
4. Check if the battery is fully charged and start the connection of each line of the system.
5. Check the alarm system. When the alarm system is active, the control light should be on. Check that the start and close pump switches are in the neutral position.
6. Check and open the front and rear valves of the subsea valve and seawater filter. Check that the outboard cooler should be free of blockage and foreign matter.
4, The Diesel Engine Starts
1. First press the battery charging button "off" of the auxiliary machine (if any).
2. Disconnect the circuit of the electronically controlled hydraulic valve (switch on the console).
3. After the diesel engine is started, its speed is running for 5 minutes at the lowest no-load speed (see the instructions of each diesel engine factory).
4. Check the operation of all parts of the diesel engine, check the oil pressure, the vacuum pressure of the sea water pump, and the reading of each pressure gauge. Confirmation: The instrument value of oil pressure, oil temperature, cooling water temperature (including internal and external circulation temperature), exhaust temperature, hydraulic pump system oil pressure should be in the normal range.
5. When the temperature of the cooling water of the diesel engine rises to 45--50 degrees, the speed can be gradually increased until the rated speed (refer to the diesel engine manual of each ship).
6. Check the voltage and cycle meter of the three-phase voltmeter, indicating that the reading should be in the normal position, and the three-phase current should be balanced.
7. The normal working temperature of the hydraulic system is about 50 degrees (the maximum is not more than 70 degrees), and the oil temperature should be preheated if it is lower than 15 degrees.
5, Start The Mud Pump (Combined Pump) Operation
1. When the main engine is running at low speed (600R.PM), press the console pump button to perform the pumping operation. At this time, the main engine speed changes slightly, and then the main engine speed is gradually increased. When the main engine speed increases to 800~1000 RPM. When the pump indicator (yellow light) is on, it indicates that the pump is completed, and then the pump button should be released.
2. When the pump is operated, it should be judged whether the mud pump is working normally:
(1) The engine speed should be slowly increased when the pump is operated.
(2) The vacuum gauge value is slightly > 0, indicating that the pumping is normal; the mud pump output pressure is gradually increased; the water seal pump pressure is increased accordingly.
(3) When the pump is completed, the mud pump pumping water is not normal. At this time, the main engine speed should be reduced until the pump is refilled and the water in the suction pipe is removed again, and then the pumping operation is resumed.
(4) When the main engine speed exceeds 800 R.P.M or above, the pumping operation shall not be implemented.
(5) When the pumping of the mud pump is normal, the values of the vacuum gauge and the pressure gauge are relatively stable.
1. Operate the main engine speed control handle so that the speed will gradually drop below 800 R.P.M, the clutch will be disengaged by itself, and the pump instruction will be extinguished.
2. Raise the water surface of the reamer bridge, turn off the cutter, rotate the bridge safety rope, and loosen the bridge rope.
3. Insert the safety pin on the lifting side positioning pile, and then loosen the positioning pile to lift the wire rope.
4. The traverse and bridge winch are inserted into the safety pin.
5. The joystick handle is reset in the middle position, and each speed control knob is reset, and each switch is turned off.
6. The engine department stops the main engine operation.
7. Turn off the console power switch.
7, Towing And Anchoring
1. Before towing or transferring the construction site, the traverse anchor should be retracted and fixed, and the anchoring mast should be taken back and fixed.
2. Insert the reamer bridge and traverse the winch fixing pin.
3. Recover the dredging signal and the beacon, check and set the tow signal.
4. Take off the tailpipe and make a formation.
5. Lift the steel pile to a safe height and insert the fixed pin. Or carry out pile down.
6. Prepare streamers and tethers. Arrange staff to be on duty.
Leader Dredger Company Information:
Mainly for international marketing and exporting for the Dredgers,pipeline,construction machinery etc.
Weifang Leader co isThe only Professional Chinese manufacture for the cutter suction dredger production which combine:Design and reserch,Production,export and after sale service.
The Chinese dredge manufacture who has many branch offices in Asia,Russia,Mid-East,Africa countries etc;
The Chinese manufacture who keep the biggest sale anualy for cutter suction dredgers.
Leader dredger,on the march to a world famous brand name,is your ideal choice for dredging machinery!